Height: 167 cm / 5ft 6in Skin color: White
Weight: 65 kg / 143 lbs Eye color: Brown
Waist: 71 cm / 28in Hair color: Brown
Dress Size: 10 – 13 Hair length: Long
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian Hair type: Curly
Languages & Accents – English, French, Italian, Greek
Recently I have participated in a documentary, an informing video for a company and I keep working as a background actress or extra, while looking to go a bit further with acting.
I finished the 1st of three years in an acting school and participated in a few plays unprofessionally.
TV & Reality
I have participated as an extra, being a dance teacher in TV drama on greek National television.
Film & Stage Crew
Freelance Producer, current
- Producer and 1st Assistant Director in a short film in progress
- Location, crew and props finding
- Budgeting and cost estimating
- Assisting in Marketing
Freelance Extra, current
- Working in a variety of Features films, TV spots and TV dramas and shows
“Bum Bum Train”, Production Assistant (volunteer)
- Assistant Scene Leader
- Offering administrative assistance to the production team and recruiting
- Learnt in-house software and radio system
- Was responsible for timing sequence of a scene
“Athens International Film Festival”: 2013 and 2014
Stage and Hospitality Assistant (Volunteer)
- Meeting and greeting delegates, co-ordinating delegate programs and helping them around the city.
- It was my responsibility to liaise with different organizers and delegates, thereby ensuring that the day’s events ran smoothly.
- I was stage assistant for the celebration of 25 years ‘S?????’ magazine, in 10/2014. This event involved my assisting with the sound and music on a musical performance.
Stage Assistant, Theatre Employee/ Usherette
- Carrying out backstage duties and being an assistant stage manager
- Dealing with customers enquiries and providing information and usher’s duties
- Acting as a wardrobe assistant during a major production
- Carrying out office duties some time, taking bookings both face-to-face and via the telephone
‘Michalis Cacoyannis Foundation”
Production Assistant (Volunteer)
- Providing administrative support, updating and organizing their files and history
- Being informed and walked through administrative work of the Production Team such as contract making
- Supervising a couple of major musical productions. I was solely responsible for backstage organization.
- Providing Front of House duties when required.
- Providing support service to the production team at the full length film ‘Poker Face’
- Towards the end of this position I was offered a salary, because the Team was satisfied with my work. Organized and achieved expectations.
Athens Concert Hall:
Assistant Director (volunteer)
- Providing an all –encompassing service to the director. Assisting with rehearsal, publicity and funding.
- Giving cues for music and organizing the Theatre allocation and seating.
- Handling necessary money transactions for the performance
- Promoting the event through distributing marketing materials